Election Information

Absentee ballots:*

To request an absentee ballot click here: www.myvote.wi.gov

To run for office:

General information for local government candidacy: http://gab.wi.gov/elections-voting/candidates/local

The following links provide you with the necessary forms, to be filed with the Town Clerk.

http://gab.wi.gov/forms/GAB-1  – Registration Statement

http://gab.wi.gov/forms/GAB-162 – Declaration of Candidacy

http://gab.wi.gov/forms/GAB-169 – Nomination paper for nonpartisan office.

* Due to the new law, citizens are advised to consult with the Town Clerk about Absentee Ballot procedures